The 2015 Davey Awards recently recognized Manlove for creative excellence with 5 prestigious awards. With nearly 4,000 entries from across the US and around the world, the Davey Awards honors the finest creative work from the best agencies, firms, and companies worldwide.
The Davey Awards is judged and overseen by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA), and represents a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms including: Code and Theory, Condé Nast, Disney, GE, Keller Crescent, Microsoft, Monster.com, MTV, Push., Publicis, Sesame Workshops, The Marketing Store, Worktank, Yahoo!, and many others.
- Gold Award: We’ve Arrived Arrived Commercial – Music
- Gold Award: Southern Star Promotional – Package
- Gold Award: Chateau de Gudanes Corporate Identity – Identity Manual
- Silver Award: We’ve Arrived Commercial – Business to Consumer
- Silver Award: Feast of Artisans Promotion – Posters
“Our mission is to distinguish our brands from the competition through innovative approaches to marketing and sales. We are at the forefront of the dynamic real estate, energy, and food and beverage industries with plans to expand our Spheres of Influence beyond the boundaries that currently exist in the marketplace.” – Eddy Henry, CCO at John Manlove Marketing & Communications.